Risks Disclosure Statement
Sypto PROVIDES THE SOFTWARE. Sypto DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL, INVESTMENT, LEGAL, TAX OR ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. Sypto IS NOT A BROKER, FINANCIAL ADVISOR, INVESTMENT ADVISOR, PORTFOLIO MANAGER OR TAX ADVISOR. Sypto IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE SAME KIND OF REQUIREMENTS AS NATIONAL SECURITIES EXCHANGES OR ALTERNATIVE TRADING SYSTEMS, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, INVESTMENT FIRMS.
Holding or purchasing digital assets, which may from time to time be called cryptocurrency, digital tokens, digital coins, altcoins, digital assets, tokens or other blockchain-based assets (“Assets”), creating, sharing and discovering intentions to exchange Assets (“Orders”), copying any trading strategies or trading signals, and use of the Sypto Software, involves significant risks and potential for financial losses, including without limitation the following:
- The market for Assets is still new and uncertain. No-one should have funds invested in Assets or speculate in Assets that he/she is not prepared to lose entirely. Whether the market for one or more Assets will move up or down, or whether a particular Asset will lose all or substantially all of its value, is unknown.
- The features and properties of any Assets and the applicable technology used to administer, create, issue, transfer, cancel, use or transact in Assets may be complex, technical or difficult to understand or evaluate.
- Any Asset and its underlying technology may be vulnerable to security, integrity or operation attacks.
- Any trading platforms or crypto exchanges (collectively, “Trading Platforms”) may be vulnerable to attacks, including phishing attacks. Any Trading Platforms may cease to operate as expected due to various reasons, including Attacks, enforcement and regulatory activities, scamming activities, technical and communication issues.
- Any trader or signal provider (collectively, “Trader”) can perform scamming or fraudulent actions, their strategies and trade signals can be meaningless, non-correct or fraudulent.
- Any Asset, its features or its technology may change or stop operating as expected due to changes in its technology, features or functions, or because of changes resulting from any attack. These may include a “fork” or “rollback” of the Asset or blockchain.
- Any Asset may be cancelled, lost or double-spent. Assets may also lose all or most of their value, due to forks, rollbacks, attacks, changes to its functions or failure to operate as intended.
- The legal status of some Assets may be uncertain. This means that the legality of holding or trading them may also be unclear. You are responsible for knowing and understanding how Assets will be regulated, and taxed in certain jurisdictions.
- All the information displayed via the Software is retrieved directly from the specified Trading Platforms, including, but not limited to, Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, Exmo, Hitbtc, Bybit and is not collected, compiled or in any manner modified or processed by the Software, including its user interface utility. All the Assets price charts displayed via the Software are based on the data from the corresponding Trading Platforms and are generated and updated by the corresponding third party. You should not rely solely on the displayed information.
- Any of the information available on the Software, for example, the charts, may not be accurate, reliable or appropriate for your needs.
EXCHANGE ORDERS AND TRADES
- API Key: We collect an application programming interface key (“API Key”) of other exchanges which hold Your funds from You. By using Our Services, You hereby grant permission to Us to place orders and trade on Your behalf on the exchange using your API Key. We do not guarantee execution via the API Key and do not warrant the protection or security of the API Key. We shall not be liable for any losses incurred by You in the event an API Key is lost, stolen, misused or malfunctions. We only collect an API Key from You for the purpose of placing orders in accordance with Your strategies and instructions. In the event You provide a withdrawal API Key which may cause, upon placing an order, any withdrawal from Your account, We shall not be held liable under any circumstances.
- Orders; Fees A "trade" is:
- an exchange of Trading Assets between You and another user of the Services based on the Strategy created by You; or
- an agreement/contract to enter into an arrangement to trade the Trading Assets with another user of the Services as supported through the Services (“Order”).
An Order is created when You enter instructions to effect a trade using the Services, which will be placed using the API Key you share with Us. When You create an Order to trade Your Trading Assets, You authorise Us to execute a trade for all or a portion of the number of Trading Assets specified in Your Order in accordance with such Order. When you create an Order to trade of any Trading Asset, You must also provide the API Key for such Trading Asset, and authorise Us to block a Margin for the required amount of Trading Asset to support the Order, and execute a trade for all or a portion of the number of contracts specified in Your Order in accordance with such Order.
- No Broker or Fiduciary Relationship: Sypto is not Your broker, intermediary, agent, or advisor and has no fiduciary relationship or obligation to You in connection with any Trades or other decisions or activities effected by You using the Services. No communication or information provided to You by Us is intended as, or shall be considered or construed as, advice. The sample Strategies provided by Sypto for Your reference or Use cannot be construed as financial advise